You have no items in your shopping cart.
Miracle Fruit Plant Care Instructions
To properly care for your Miracle Fruit Plant we recommend you take the following steps.
1. Get a soil PH and moisture meter.
2. Keep the PH between 4.5 to 6 ( You can add sulfur gradually into the soil to lower the PH)
60% Peat Moss and 40 Perlite make a good soil mix by the way.
3 Water where the soil is moist but not soggy.
4. Try to use collected rain water if possible to water. Tap water has a very high PH.
5. Avoid Direct sunlight, filtered sunlight is best.
6. No need to fertilize often. Once a year, use a slow release plant food that is not strong. Something like an 8-5-5 mix would be good.
7. Keep the plant warm. Temperatures between 70 - 85 degrees are ideal.
8. High humidity is ideal. Try to keep the humidity above 60%, if it fall below that, mist your plant daily.
Please contact us at 229-299-5555 if you have any questions or concerns.